Saturday, September 3, 2016

Back to School and Back to Schedules




The girls started school this week. That means the lazy days of summer are behind us and everyone is getting back into their fall schedules.

For me, that has meant reaching out to past clients and other people I know to catch up with them. It also happens to coincide with some big plans I've been making. The new banner above includes my brand new real estate logo designed by Amherst Copy & Design Works. They did a fabulous job and I am thrilled that it is finally done.

All year long I've wanted to reach more people who might have real estate needs. Creating a brand and using it to market myself is a big part of that plan.

As I sat down to craft my business plan for 2016, I wanted a brand that told people something about me; about what I do and how I feel about my calling as a REALTOR®. It took a while, but I wanted it to be right. Not perfect, but right. "Opening doors one key at a time" is exactly how I see what I do. There is the physical part of actually opening doors at showings; but what's truly important is the impact I can have on other people's lives by helping them achieve home ownership or move on to the next chapter in their home ownership journey.

Does this sound a bit hokey? I hope not, because it perfectly expresses why I love being a REALTOR®.

It's been a great year so far. I've sold over 2.2 million in real estate and I have a new listing in Easthampton and hopefully one in Chicopee and another in Springfield before the month is out. Plus I'm working with several new buyers.

There is never a dull moment in my real estate world. My goal is to help as many people as I possibly can.

Please let me know what you think of the new logo.


No comments:

Post a Comment