Our annual trip to the Outer Banks of North Carolina has started. I like to use this time to catch up on my reading. The past couple of years I haven't read much on vacation because we had family here. This year, it is just the four of us and a friend, so hopefully I'll get more done.
My list for the beach is to finish Dead Reckoning by Caitlin Rother and read the following:
- Love You Husband Love Yourself by Jennifer Flanders
- Out of Control: Why Disciplining Your Child Won't Work...And What Will by Shefali Tsabary, PhD
- '89 Walls by Katie Pierson
- My Spouse Wants More Sex Than Me by Ruxandra LeMay, Psy.D.
- Guilt Free Motherhood by Amber Kahn
- Candy's Chocolate Kingdom by Nirit Littany
- Ben's School Daze by Robyn Sims and Joanne Larcom
What are you reading this summer?