Friday, October 3, 2014

The Friday 56 - Week 197

Welcome to Week 196!

Rules:
*Grab a book, any book.
*Turn to page 56 or 56% in your eReader
*Find any sentence, (or few, just don't spoil it) that grab you.
*Post it.
*Add your (url) post to the Linky at Freda's Voice. Add the post url, not your blog url. It's that simple.




Page 56 was a picture, so this is from page 156.

I love stuffing. I always have. It's one of my favorite things to eat--hot, cold, with gravy, or naked (the stuffing, silly).


I'm working today, so I probably won't comment back until later tonight.

5 comments:

  1. I love stuffing too! And I want to read something by Melissa Gilbert. Thanks for sharing.

    Here's mine: “DANCE THE EAGLE TO SLEEP”

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a stuffing hound too! This sounds like it would be fun to read even if I didn't use the recipes.LOL
    Here is my 56 - http://fuonlyknew.com/2014/10/03/the-friday-56-39-the-abyss-above-us/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love stuffing too. So I really identify with the statement.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Somehow I never really watched this show even though I absolutely loved the books. This book does sound really fun though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love stuffing too. :-)
    Somehow I think I'd love this cookbook too.
    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete