We are taught that we find freedom in Christ, and yet many Christians never experience freedom or peace in the area of finances. Unlike books that provide tools for good financial management, “I Got This” offers profound and practical insight into the freedom and flow of God’s economy. Wesley Zinn explores the principle of first fruits, the spirits of poverty and generosity, and the importance of your heart’s posture in giving. Firmly rooted in Scripture, this book is filled with many personal vignettes that illustrate and validate the practical application of the message. “I Got This” will help you experience freedom in finances, encourage you to discover a heart of gratitude for God’s provision, and help you align yourself with God’s heart, releasing a flow of his kingdom’s resources into and through your life.
Three Tips on How Christians Can Experience Real Financial Freedom
by Pastor Wesley K. Zinn
Freedom in finances does not have to come from having a lot of resources. We can experience freedom when we believe what Jesus suggests. Seek first his kingdom for our Father in heaven knows our needs and is able to provide for our needs (Mt 6:33). His invitation can be understood in one word – trust. Do we believe and trust that our heavenly Father loves us and desires to provide for us?
Here are three tips that will help us experience freedom in finances as we place our trust in God:
1. Keep our eyes on our provider and off our circumstances. Our circumstances may tell us to worry, but our provider is more than capable of accomplishing his desire to provide for his children, whom he loves.
2. Choose to be generous. Generosity is an act of caring for others. This aligns our actions with God's heart which opens a flow of his resources to us and through us.
3. Practice thankfulness. Spend more time thanking the Lord for his faithfulness to you then your prayer requests for what you feel you still need. This will cause you to reflect and appreciate the Lord's faithfulness, as well as help direct your attitude as you continue to ask for his faithful provision.
Following a successful business career, Wesley Zinn joined the pastoral staff of Wellspring Church in Berlin, CT where he presently serves as Lead Pastor. His vision is to equip and release the church and individuals to take hold of the fullness of life and the destiny that God intends. Wesley has taught on the topics of generosity and giving in numerous churches and in many settings both stateside and abroad. He and his wife, Pam, carry a special grace for understanding and living in God’s kingdom economy.
Visit Pastor Zinn online at http://wesleyzinn.com/
Enter for a chance to win a copy of "I Got This" by Wesley K. Zinn!
Terms and conditions:
- By entering, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older.
- Winner must reside in the United States.
- Winner will be notified by email and have 72 hours to claim the prize before a new winner is selected.
- Prize will be shipped directly to winner by USPS.
- This blog and Wesley K. Zinn are not responsible for items lost or damaged in shipment.
- Void where prohibited.
a Rafflecopter giveaway